CASIO G-Shock Mudmaster GG-B100
Casio has developed a new structure using carbon materials. This watch is the result of a pursuit of robustness, operability, and wearability, and can be used in harsh environments. The GG-B100 includes sensor functions and the ability to link with a smartphone, allowing it to make quick decisions and take appropriate action under various conditions. This watch features both toughness and functionality that are useful under extreme conditions.
A new shock-resistant carbon core guard structure integrates the case. An external structure capitalises on its toughness and lightness. GG-B100 features a stainless-steel panel back that keeps the watch airtight, as well as a fine resin glass fibre case back that makes it tough against shocks. This design is inspired from the petrol tanks carried on offroad vehicles often used on rough roads.
By using hard materials in the case, the design of the watch prevents damage and deformation from shocks and other sources, and achieves a high level of airtightness without the use of metal parts. In addition, the watch contains a filter that avoids the intrusion of dirt, allowing it to exhibit strong mud resistance in harsh environments. In addition to miniature sensors that are capable of measuring heading, altitude, atmospheric pressure, and temperature, the watch adds its quad sensor functionality with an accelerometer that can be used to count steps. This supports professional rangers in understanding changes in the natural environment and recording a history of their activities.
- Bluetooth® Smart: The watch is equipped with energy-saving Bluetooth® technology, which offers power-saving data transfer at the push of a button. The watch can connect to a smartphone wirelessly via Bluetooth®, enabling access to a wide range of useful functions.
- Smartphone time: Local time will automatically be adjusted whenever the watch is connected with a smartphone.
- Double-Illuminator: Both the digital and analogue areas of the watch face glow when the EL backlight is turned on.
- Mud-resistant case: Dirt- and mud-resistant construction keeps mud and dirt from getting into the watch.
- Shock-resistant: Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- Neo-display: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Digital-compass: A built-in direction sensor detecs the magnetic north.
- 10,000 m Altimeter: A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
- Altimeter data memory: Depending on the model, up to 40 sets of elevation data can be stored in the watch's data memory and re-accessed at any time. Each of these data sets consists of a measured altitude as well as the date and time. In addition to the individual altitudes, the maximum and minimum altitudes during a measurement are also stored.
- Height Gain: The height gain sums all the meters you have climbed in a session, so that you can see at a glance the total ascent on a tour.
- Barometer (260 / 1.100 hPa): A special sensor measures the air pressure (measuring range: 260/1100 hPa) and presents this on the display in the form of a symbol. This enables early detection of weather trends.
- Thermometer (-10°C / +60°C): A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C).
- Steptracker: The watch has a built-in 3-axis accelerometer that counts the steps you take and indicates the numbers on the display.
- Sunrise/sunset display: After entering the geographical location, sunrise and sunset times can be displayed for any given date.
- World time function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 24 hours: Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 24 hours.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours: For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- 5 daily alarms: The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Button tones on/off: The button tones for using the mode button can be turned off. This means that the watch no longer beeps when switching from one function to another. Preset alarm or countdown timers remain active when the button tones are deactivated.
- Hand Moving Function: With a push of a button, hands are moving and permit a free visibility of functions like stopwatch or date.
- Phone Finder: Misplaced your smartphone? All it takes is the push of a button on your watch and the smartphone sounds an alarm.
- Automatic calendar with Date, Day and Month: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral glass: The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Carbon-reinforced resin casing: Thanks to its extremely high level of durability, resin is the ideal material for watches. Combining resin with carbon—a particularly robust material—creates a casing that is even more stress-resistant and offers even greater protection against external influences, resulting in an extremely high level of durability.
- Resin band: Synthetic resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
- Battery change indicator: An icon appears when it is time to change the battery.
- 2 Years - 1 Battery: The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. two years.
- Water resistance classification (20 bar): Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 55,4mm x 52,90mm x 19,3mm
- Weight: approx. 92 g